Active Ingredient: Cartap Hydrochloride………. 500g/Kg
- Systemic Insecticide for the control of insect pest Rice, Corn, Mango, and Vegetables like Crucifers, Cucurbits, Onion, Garlic, Potato, and other crops specified under Direction of Use.
- Highly Effective against chewing, sucking, and leaf mining insect pests due to its systemic action; also acts as contact and stomach poison, where target insects are paralyzed.
- With unique mode of action:
- Rapid paralysis
- Stop Feeding
- Directions of Use:
- Vegetable – 1.5 – 2 Tbsp. for every 16-Liter knapsack sprayer
- Rice – 3 – 5 Tbsp. for every 16-Liter knapsack sprayer
- Fertilizer and Pesticide Authority registration number 376-106-2256